Create Valentine's Day table decor that lights up, using resin and glitter!!
You will need:
Pink pigment: http://amzn.to/2j1Rhe3
Red pigment: http://amzn.to/2jNAPCw
Magenta pigment: http://amzn.to/2jNEm3H
LED lights: http://amzn.to/2jNFaVZ
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix six ounces of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Separate equally into three smaller cups.
3. Mix the resin colors into each up and mix well.
4. Pour the resin into different cavities of the mold.
5. Pop bubbles with lighter.
6. Allow to cure at least 12 hours before removing it from the mold.
7. Remove from mold.
8. Brush a small band of glue along the bottom of the hearts.
9. Dip into glitter.
10. Allow to dry, then brush off any excess.
11. Add a little light (do not use a candle).
That's it! Remember, Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Be safe!