You will need:
1/4' plywood: go to hardware store
Triple Thick: http://amzn.to/2qmlCIw
Red and green acrylic paint
Sand paper or Dremel tool: http://amzn.to/2pFNbjO
Here is the video tutorial, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel, so you don't miss a thing:
1. Draw a jalapeño. Make sure it is large enough to accommodate having a glass sitting on it. Cut it out.
2. Trace it onto 1/4 inch plywood and cut out.
3. Make sure to sand the edges.
4. Paint the jalapeño. Start with the red. This will take a minimum of two coats. Let it dry.
5. With a pencil, lightly draw on the area that will be green for the top of the jalapeño.
6. With a thin brush, paint the green. This will also take a minimum of two coats. Let it dry.
7. Once dry, you want to seal it. I used Triple Thick, which works great and has a good look. It will withstand the use of cold drinks. You can use an outdoor sealer, if you want to have something a little more durable and if you think it might be wet for hours at a time.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by!
Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!